Search our knowledge-base for answers to common questions
Can't find an answer? Please browse the categories and manuals below or Contact Us
- Show all articles ( 24 ) Collapse Articles
- Show all articles ( 21 ) Collapse Articles
General Product Info
- Show all articles ( 7 ) Collapse Articles
- Show all articles ( 6 ) Collapse Articles
- Show all articles ( 10 ) Collapse Articles
Evaporative Cooling: How Does it Work?
Fresair is actively tested in high humidity climates like Florida and the cooling sensation works great, however, the evaporative process lessens at humidity levels over 80%. Even when the humidity levels are very high the fan alone provides fast-moving cooling air. Fresair delivers cold air not moisture unlike systems of the past. Our pine filter absorbs the moisture and then passes through two additional filters resulting in cool clean air, not mist. For further detailed information on performance levels in differing temperatures and relative humidity levels see below.
3.3 out of 5 stars