Search our knowledge-base for answers to common questions
Can't find an answer? Please browse the categories and manuals below or Contact Us
- Show all articles ( 24 ) Collapse Articles
- Show all articles ( 21 ) Collapse Articles
General Product Info
- Show all articles ( 7 ) Collapse Articles
- Show all articles ( 6 ) Collapse Articles
- Show all articles ( 10 ) Collapse Articles
General: How many different types of Fresair’s are there?
There are currently two models available, the S6 which uses an external reservoir, and the S7i which uses an internal reservoir. The S6 is recommended for the majority of installations, however, the S7i can be used where a self-contained unit is preferred (normally step vans).
For golf carts and most van conversions, the unit of choice is the S6. The S6 is universal for all makes and model of golf carts, including both gas and electric.
See our available products here.