Search our knowledge-base for answers to common questions
Can't find an answer? Please browse the categories and manuals below or Contact Us
- Show all articles ( 24 ) Collapse Articles
- Show all articles ( 21 ) Collapse Articles
General Product Info
- Show all articles ( 7 ) Collapse Articles
- Show all articles ( 6 ) Collapse Articles
- Show all articles ( 10 ) Collapse Articles
Reservoirs: What different types of reservoirs are there?
For step vans and van conversions, there is a larger 18L flat reservoir (installs vertically or horizontally internally) that can be filled by hose, by a pump from your main water tank, or the unit can even be connected directly to your main tank. Alternatively, the S7i has an internal reservoir, within and out hoses. For installations like teardrops or step vans, this is an ideal and rapid solution.
Refer to Golf Cart FAQ tab for Golf Carts.