Search our knowledge-base for answers to common questions
Can't find an answer? Please browse the categories and manuals below or Contact Us
- Show all articles ( 24 ) Collapse Articles
- Show all articles ( 21 ) Collapse Articles
General Product Info
- Show all articles ( 7 ) Collapse Articles
- Show all articles ( 6 ) Collapse Articles
- Show all articles ( 10 ) Collapse Articles
Maintenance: Control Panel
The control panel controls all the product functions. The panel is equipped with an internal safety circuit against motor and pump short-circuits. Should your unit stop working, always check the fan motor and pumps first. The control panel may turn off, protecting itself against some other electrical defects. If the control panel is completely dead, check the main fuse to the battery.
More information can be found in the maintenance section of the owner’s manual.