Hey there! How Can We Help?
Search our knowledge-base for answers to common questions
Can't find an answer? Please browse the categories and manuals below or Contact Us
- Show all articles ( 24 ) Collapse Articles
- Show all articles ( 21 ) Collapse Articles
General Product Info
- Show all articles ( 7 ) Collapse Articles
- Show all articles ( 6 ) Collapse Articles
- Show all articles ( 10 ) Collapse Articles
Table of Content
What you’ll need: Supplied Electrical Wiring, *Screwdriver
- Please remember to take any safety precautions when working with electrical wire.
- We recommend disconnecting the main power supply until the wires are connected for safety purposes.
- Run the electrical wiring from the unit to the 12V DC fuse block ensuring it is completely concealed so that the wire is not exposed to elements or incidental damage.
- Connect the positive wire (red) to the positive terminal of your fuse block.
- Connect the negative wire (black) to the negative terminal of your fuse block.
- Ensure both wire connections are tightened properly and completely secured to the fuse block.
- Next, test the power (using the Fresair power button on the unit) to ensure your unit turns on.
Was this article helpful?
0 out of 5 stars