Search our knowledge-base for answers to common questions
Can't find an answer? Please browse the categories and manuals below or Contact Us
- Show all articles ( 24 ) Collapse Articles
- Show all articles ( 21 ) Collapse Articles
General Product Info
- Show all articles ( 7 ) Collapse Articles
- Show all articles ( 6 ) Collapse Articles
- Show all articles ( 10 ) Collapse Articles
Maintenance: Evaporative Straw Filter
The evaporative straw or pine filter is located in the tray, external air is pulled through the moistened straw causing evaporation over a large surface area resulting in the cooling of the passing air which is delivered to the internal vents. It also filters out dust, insects, and acts as a humidifier in very low humidity environments.
We recommend replacing this filter every 12 months.
More information can be found in the maintenance section of the owner’s manual.