Search our knowledge-base for answers to common questions
Can't find an answer? Please browse the categories and manuals below or Contact Us
- Show all articles ( 24 ) Collapse Articles
- Show all articles ( 21 ) Collapse Articles
General Product Info
- Show all articles ( 7 ) Collapse Articles
- Show all articles ( 6 ) Collapse Articles
- Show all articles ( 10 ) Collapse Articles
Golf Cart: I have a 48V electric golf cart, can I power it straight to one 12V battery?
No, on electric golf cars you need to connect the power source to a converter, this will draw power equally from your battery pack rather than draining one battery. Most golf cars already have a 12V converter fitted to run things like lights and sound systems.