Hey there! How Can We Help?
Search our knowledge-base for answers to common questions
Can't find an answer? Please browse the categories and manuals below or Contact Us
- Show all articles ( 24 ) Collapse Articles
- Show all articles ( 21 ) Collapse Articles
General Product Info
- Show all articles ( 7 ) Collapse Articles
- Show all articles ( 6 ) Collapse Articles
- Show all articles ( 10 ) Collapse Articles
Table of Content
Installation: Dropping in the Bolts
What you’ll need: Fresair Unit, Screwdriver, 8MM/5/16” drill bit
- Remove the cover of the Fresair unit and locate the black push tabs that release the pine filter (note how the filter slots into the front channel of the base.) (See figure 1)
- Next, rotate the pine filter gently to reveal the “Universal” mounting holes. (See figure 2)
- With the unit in place and secure, drill through the plastic base and roof using an 8MM/5/16” drill bit in the first “Universal” hole.
- Drop a bolt into the newly drilled hole to hold the unit in place.
- Then drill the second, third and fourth holes in a similar fashion.