Search our knowledge-base for answers to common questions
Can't find an answer? Please browse the categories and manuals below or Contact Us
- Show all articles ( 24 ) Collapse Articles
- Show all articles ( 21 ) Collapse Articles
General Product Info
- Show all articles ( 7 ) Collapse Articles
- Show all articles ( 6 ) Collapse Articles
- Show all articles ( 10 ) Collapse Articles
Maintenance: Tray Internal Filter
An internal filter located in the tray which is responsible for filtering the excess water descending from the straw filter. The water is then recycled and returned to the water reservoir.
We recommend inspecting and gently washing the filter every 6 months. Excess amounts of dirt could prevent water from cycling through, possibly cause water leakage.
More information can be found in the maintenance section of the owner’s manual.