Search our knowledge-base for answers to common questions
Can't find an answer? Please browse the categories and manuals below or Contact Us
- Show all articles ( 24 ) Collapse Articles
- Show all articles ( 21 ) Collapse Articles
General Product Info
- Show all articles ( 7 ) Collapse Articles
- Show all articles ( 6 ) Collapse Articles
- Show all articles ( 10 ) Collapse Articles
General: Can you tell me about the preventative maintenance, frequency & cost?
There are two pumps for this system (injection – pumps water from the reservoir up to the roof, and return – pumps any excess water extracted from the pine filter back into the reservoir). The pine filter can be power washed but it is recommended that both pumps and pine filter be replaced once a year (depending on usage and proper maintenance).
Your annual cost to keep your Fresair system running optimum should be around $100, contact your authorized Fresair dealer for quote.