Search our knowledge-base for answers to common questions
Can't find an answer? Please browse the categories and manuals below or Contact Us
- Show all articles ( 24 ) Collapse Articles
- Show all articles ( 21 ) Collapse Articles
General Product Info
- Show all articles ( 7 ) Collapse Articles
- Show all articles ( 6 ) Collapse Articles
- Show all articles ( 10 ) Collapse Articles
Maintenance: Tray Pre-Filter
The Tray Pre-Filter is located in the tray and is responsible for a second filtering process, avoiding the entry of dirt into the pump, protecting the pump from clogging and breaking down.
We recommend inspecting and gently washing the filter every 6 months. Dirt can gradually accumulate which over time lowers the equipment’s performance and can cause eventual water leakage.
More information can be found in the maintenance section of the owner’s manual.