Search our knowledge-base for answers to common questions
Can't find an answer? Please browse the categories and manuals below or Contact Us
- Show all articles ( 24 ) Collapse Articles
- Show all articles ( 21 ) Collapse Articles
General Product Info
- Show all articles ( 7 ) Collapse Articles
- Show all articles ( 6 ) Collapse Articles
- Show all articles ( 10 ) Collapse Articles
Golf Cart: My golf cart roof is not flat, can your system still be installed?
Flat roofs work the best, but as long as the system is flat or facing down slightly towards the front (the return pump gathers water from the front of the unit) the system will function properly. The unit weighs about 25lbs, so your roof will need to be able to support that weight or will need support bars added. Contact an authorized Fresair dealer to have your cart inspected by a certified tech.